Sync with Connex is excited to announce Web Connector 3.0 has arrived. Currently in beta, Intuit has released a new version of the web connector and it is everything we have hoped it would be and more. This new web-based version is available to Connex customers using QuickBooks 2021 R4 and higher editions, today!
About Sync with Connex
Sync with Connex is the number one automation software on the market for eCommerce sellers looking to connect to QuickBooks Desktop or Online. Our integration allows you to keep your contacts, products, orders, and payments in sync, while avoiding duplicates and eliminating errors. Connex empowers small business by allowing them to spend less time on data entry, so they have more time to focus on growth. Plus, you can feel confident you are ready to scale when you have consistent and accurate information at your finger tips.
About the Web Connector
The QuickBooks Web Connector (QBWC) is a Microsoft Windows application that that enables web services (web-based applications like Connex) to exchange data with QuickBooks Desktop products.
- Simple set-up – The new version of the web connector makes it easier to pair new connections. In short, you simply sign into QuickBooks, search for the Connex application, and click a button. That’s it!
- Sync more data, faster – Since the new version is web-based, it provides a faster sync, that is more reliable. This will solve common, frustrating issues with the old version, such as time-outs and crashing.
- Sync multiple users on multiple machines with ease – With web connector 3.0, you can sync on multiple machines with one set-up. This means you only need to pair Connex once, regardless of number of QuickBooks users.
- Easy to manual sync – You can perform a manual sync in one-step. Simply change the sync dates and click submit, which then triggers the data transfer.
Comparison: Then vs. Now
|Web Connector 2.0||Web Connector 3.0|
|Lengthy, multi-step pairing process||Quick, one click pairing process|
|Two step manual syncing, unreliable auto-run||Web-based syncing, reliable and automatic|
|Low order volume limits, frequent time-out errors||Higher order volume capacity, no time-out errors|
|Machine specific, difficult to sync on additional machines||Supports syncing on multiple machines|
Watch the video below for a detailed look at the differences between web connector 3.0 and web connector 2.0.
Benefits of using Connex to integrate eCommerce marketplaces with QuickBooks
- Save Time – Manually entering sales data is time consuming. Meanwhile, automation allows you to import your data in a fraction of the time.
- Increase customer satisfaction – A consolidated view of your customers helps ensure you are engaging with them in a meaningful way, so you can keep track of important interactions.
- Streamline Workflows – Quickly and easily automate important business processes, while spending less time gathering information from outside sources.
- Track income accurately – When you sync your sales data, you can feel confident it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Minimize errors – Human error is inevitable. Automation, on the other hand, eliminates the need for manual data entry, which cuts the risks for costly errors.
Benefits of Automation
Taking control of your software integrations has never been easier. With Connex, you can grow your business faster and keep your customers coming back using our dynamic eCommerce QuickBooks integration. Our solution helps you:
- Easily track all of your sales history between the most popular online marketplaces and QuickBooks, improving shipping times and customer service, as a result.
- Record sales data automatically, saving you time and money, while eliminating costly human errors.
- Increase data accuracy and reduce busywork, therefore enhancing business efficiencies.
- Organize your financial information between your online store and accounting solution, thereupon building a solid financial record that drives growth.
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. With automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks, every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?