Automate bookkeeping for your clients
If you are entering data manually into QuickBooks, it’s impossible to keep your clients books accurate and reconciled. Connex automates data entry between multiple sales channels and QuickBooks so your clients always have the information they need to make business decisions.
- Connex can separate orders by payment method.
- Place refunds and sales into separate asset accounts.
- Match existing QuickBooks tax codes based on the city, county, or state to QuickBooks.
- Easily manage and report sales tax payable in QuickBooks.
- Optimize deductions at the end of the year by reporting more expenses
- Track payment processor fees, like PayPal, Shopify, and Stripe
- Track shipping costs from ShipStation and other shipping applications
- Eliminate human error and the need to hand enter orders
- Keep your clients books reconciled and up-to-date
- Group sales by month, payment method or selling channel
- Track revenue and expenses with more accuracy
Tom Tennessen, Interim CFO, PipeKnife
Connex allows us to streamline processes through automation [and] handle larger volumes of business with same number of people. Sales are up 24% year-over-year and in July, sales were up 141% over last year. We were able to integrate a $700,000 acquisition on day one not missing a beat!