For the past two years, we’ve run a twice-per-month webinar demo series; one that focused on Connex Desktop and another for Connex Online, respectively. Each was born of our desire to conduct a high-level overview of Connex, what it does, and what it looks like – basically a short demo.
Over the course of the webinar series, we talked to some outstanding business owners, entrepreneurs and accounting professionals; and we answered a lot of really great questions about Connex. However, we noticed that the webinar just wasn’t converting the way we had hoped.
So we took a hard-look at our webinar series and rebuilt it from the ground up.
Starting today, I’m proud to share with you our brand new webinar series, redesigned to offer more sessions and provide an even deeper look at Connex and what it has to offer.
We’ve rebuilt our webinars from the ground up. Take a look!
- Watch a webinar at your convenience: Webinars begin every 15-minutes, Monday thru Friday, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST.
- Webinars now deliver even more value with a run-time of approximately 45 minutes.
- Webinars now offer valuable material including an updated fact sheet, case studies, and more!
- Make sure you stay until the end – you may find a nice offer waiting for you that could include extended free trials, free trial set-ups, discounts, and more!
But wait, there’s more…
This is just the beginning. We’ve got a lot of really great ideas in the pipeline, including:
- How to Get Started with Amazon
- How to Get Started with ShipStation
- ShipStation, QuickBooks, and You: How to automate your order workflows
- Connex Feature Spotlight: What is the Rules Engine, anyway?
- And so much more!!!
Okay, great. So, how do I watch it?
Easy! Webinar’s start every 15 minutes. All you have to do is click here and register. Then, sit back, relax, and wait for the next webinar to begin.
Just like before, you’ll receive an email after the webinar with a recording, for your convenience. Enjoy!
What if I miss it?
No sweat. You may miss out on any free offers at the end, but we’ll still follow up with you and email you a recording of the webinar as well as any handouts and case studies shared during the webinar.
Comments? Questions? Feedback?
Is there a specific topic you would like to see turned into a webinar? Doesn’t matter what it is – accounting, QuickBooks, integrations, set-ups; contact us and let us know or sound off in the comments.