If you have ever bought a present for a child, you know the dilemma. Should you buy something fun, or something educational? Plus-Plus solved this issue by manufacturing toys that children and adults can use to build an infinite number of different shapes, both in 2D and 3D. In fact, Plus-Plus comes in two different sizes: Plus-Plus original for ages 5 and above, and Plus-Plus BIG for ages 2-6. Founders Ryan Hamilton and Bret Faber founded the US subsidiary of this Danish company in 2015.
One immediate challenge that Ryan, Operation & Product Development Manager, faced was that the company had 3 locations: Manufacturing and Operations in Holbæk, Denmark; Warehouse and Shipping in Greenville, South Carolina; Sales in Akron, Ohio. Soon after starting the company, Ryan found Connex to send information back and forth between ShipStation and QuickBooks.
“Bret and I were looking for ways to touch QuickBooks less and less. With Connex we have been able to speed up the process of communication between our sales team and our warehouse, and improve our cashflow. We can also seamlessly send information between ShipStation and QuickBooks.”
Recently, Plus-Plus has started selling on Amazon. With Connex, the team can pull in Amazon fees and get more granularity on the profitability of that channel. With over 15,000 orders per year through retailers, museums, toy stores and even children’s barber shops, Plus-Plus needs to make sure that they have a smooth process for taking and fulfilling orders.
When asked what their favorite part of Connex was, Ryan mentioned the Connex Rules Engine.
“Connex gives us flexibility to have different names for the same product in different channels and pull sales in without having duplicate orders.”
Besides providing toys for all age groups amongst children and adults, Plus-Plus is also very proud of its manufacturing process. The manufacturing plant in Holbæk , Denmark is 100% wind-powered and zero waste. All the waste produced is recycled back into the toysPlus-Plus is made from Polyethylene (PE), a common plastic found in food packaging and other consumer products. In addition, all Plus-Plus is made from food-grade materials and is 100% recyclable.
Plus-Plus USA has come a long way in the last 6 years. To help their customers unleash their creativity, each package comes with a downloadable resource guide, and they also have a downloadable app. Plus-plus’ commitment to their customers is reflected in their success. In 2020, they made the Inc. 1000, and for the last 2 years they have been amongst the 25 fastest growing companies in South Carolina. In addition, it was a finalist in 2021 for the Toys of the Year Award.
“We have grown 600% since we started using Connex,” Ryan commented.
Our congratulations to the whole team at Plus-Plus USA!
Wish you could grow your ecommerce business and simplify accounting? Connex may be the solution for you.
Like so many of our customers, we have a desire to save time by eliminating data entry. Our mission is to simplify ecommerce accounting for small business owners and accountants so they can focus on growing their business.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks frees you from manual data entry, and gives you peace of mind that your sales, orders, and inventory are up-to-date in QuickBooks.
After over ten years in business, we’ve identified the top five reasons why customers choose to Sync with Connex.
- Save Time
- Reduce Stress
We have integrations for QuickBooks Online and Desktop
We work with the most popular market places, shopping carts, shipping solutions, and online platforms on the market to make freedom from data entry a reality. To see a full list of supported integrations, please visit https://www.syncwithconnex.com/integrations.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?