Established in 1906 as a manufacturer of mastic (an organic glue used in manufacturing), Rubio Monocoat has grown into an international company selling wood coating products in over 40 countries.
- 2000: The company starts with the development of an oil-based on a revolutionary technology: molecular bonding, conducted by Dr. George Barrell.
- 2005: Worldwide launch of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus at an international trade fair. Start of the very first branch offices.
- 2009: Rubio Monocoat USA was incorporated.
- 2016: The Rubio Monocoat family is active in 41 countries by now and has over 150 employees worldwide. A second site in Belgium was built in 2016 to manage the growing demand for Rubio Monocoat products.
- 2017: Rubio Monocoat USA relocates to Austin, TX.
Their 0% VOC unique wood coating provides color and protection in one single layer. Making it easy to apply and maintain, while keeping the natural look and feel of wood. When maintained properly they can last a lifetime!
Take pride in an environmentally safe and state-of-the-art technology
With a high-quality product and environmentally friendly wood protection, comes an essential maintenance process.
The Rubio Monocoat Oil has an advanced molecular bonding technology and the following qualities:
Rubio Monocoat uses unique technology, based on molecular binding, that makes customers happy all over the world every day.
The professional product can be used for flooring and furniture in residential and commercial spaces. Products can be purchased directly from their online store at Rubio Monocoat or customers can also find the closest authorized dealer near them via their Dealer Search.
Rubio Monocoat is committed to customer satisfaction
With its unique technology, easy application, friendly support, and fast shipping, Keith knew the only thing that was missing was an automation tool like Connex to help piece everything together.
While only being a customer since March 2021, Keith mentioned that making the decision to switch over to Connex was a no-brainer. Not only were we able to accommodate operational needs like customer and product mapping, but we allowed order syncing between ShipStation and QuickBooks Desktop.
Our Sales team was able to answer any specific or technical questions to fit the businesses needs in a matter of days, making it a smooth process in getting started as soon as possible.
Rubio Monocoat eliminated hours of manual work such as, exporting email invoices, emailing directly to the warehouse, and tracking emails back and forth to the sales department. Using our automation tool advanced features and functionalities, like the Match Deposit Tool, they no longer needed to worry about their accounting being incorrect or delaying in QuickBooks.
Learn how Connex can save your business time and money by starting a free 14-day trial with us!
Do you wish you had a way to simplify ecommerce accounting? Connex may be the solution for you.
Like so many of our customers, we have a desire to save time by eliminating data entry. Our mission is to simplify ecommerce accounting for small business owners and accountants so they can focus on growing their business.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks frees you from manual data entry, and gives you peace of mind that your sales, orders, and inventory are up-to-date in QuickBooks.
After over ten years in business, we’ve identified the top five reasons why customers choose to Sync with Connex.
- Save Time
- Reduce Stress
We have integrations for QuickBooks Online and Desktop
We work with the most popular market places, shopping carts, shipping solutions, and online platforms on the market to make freedom from data entry a reality. To see a full list of supported integrations, please visit https://www.syncwithconnex.com/integrations.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?