Leading the man-purse revolution, NutSac manufactures American made bags for men.
Connex customers, Greg Kise and Matt David, are the nuts behind NutSac. Their business was built around the idea of men and their stuff. The company was founded in 2007 in Corvallis, Oregon, and got its start designing and manufacturing bags for disc golf.
Nutsac was named because the founders were told they were nuts to manufacture in America and compete against cheap, outsourced products.
Instead of running away from an American-made product, they doubled-down and trusted customers would value their commitment to fair business practices and making an exceptional product. Since then they’ve gained a reputation for producing high quality, American-made bags with excellent customer support.
NutSac designs and manufactures premium products that make daily life more comfortable and convenient.
After years of manufacturing bags for disc golf, they saw an opportunity to enter the men’s bag market and decided to craft well-made, well-designed, everyday bags. Craving a remedy to the issue of chronically stuffed pockets in their own lives, they went on a search for a bag to house keys, wallet, phone, iPad, and the rest of your everyday common necessities.
NutSac found there wasn’t a suitable bag currently on the market. The available bags were either too cheap, designed poorly, aesthetically displeasing, or too big and bulky.
Recognizing this void, NutSac set out to make the perfect everyday bag capable of carrying these essentials.
Today, they sell bags in over 25 different countries. The NutSac family includes people from Bahrain to Belgium, Egypt to Australia, the UK to Canada, and from France to Singapore. Brought together by a commitment to honesty, trust, quality, and fairness in the workplace.
No frills, no fuss; just durable bags designed to do one thing and do it well — carry your stuff. NutSac reasons a bag can only be as good as its design. They design bags for comfort and functionality that also look visually appealing. NutSacs come in a variety of comfortable sizes so you can pick the bag that best suits your everyday carrying requirements. They believe their clean, straightforward designs are the best way to make a durable and functional bag capable of managing your routine daily load.
Nutsac takes a ton of pride in their products and you can see that in the quality they produce.
They use premium grade materials and engineer their bags to take a beating. NutSacs are made from a weather resistant, #10 waxed-canvas duck, and full-grain leather sourced from a small tannery in New England. Each bag is hand sewn in the US and has a lifetime guarantee. They get the waxed-canvas from Fairfield Textiles in New Jersey — one of only three producers of waxed-canvas in the world.
NutSac sources their leather from a small tannery in New England. The leather distributor has been around since 1897, and gained notoriety for making leathers for artificial limbs for wounded civil war soldiers. They use full-grain leather on all of their bags. In terms of quality, the team at NutSac considers full-grain to be the best type of leather you can buy. They love the character of full-grain leather where you’ll see bug bite, brand marks, etc.
NutSac is committed to making a quality, American-made product from start to finish.
They source the majority of their materials from America, design in America, and use exclusively American labor on all of their products. Their main factory is located in Chicago with a second factory located in Florida. Their vision has expanded to include not just everyday bags but a variety of other products as well, and they have many more exciting products lined up.
As the company continues to grow, Nutsac will continue the tradition of using only premium materials, quality design, and superior craftsmanship.
Manufacturing in the US is expensive and NutSac knew they needed as much automation as possible to help curb costs. Greg was searching for a solution to help manage company sales data when he discovered Sync with Connex. He decided Connex was the solution he was looking for to integrate Shopify with QuickBooks.
“The Connex team was willing to step in and onboard. Connex didn’t charge and create complex rules to run the system. They were able to glue everything together.”
NutSac has been using Connex for over 5 years to automate data entry from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. Greg was happy to find a system that helped him reduce costs so he could focus on growing his business. They have come a long way since launch and using the Connex system, he can be “confident the sales data will end up in QuickBooks where it belongs.”
“Connex is a valued partner. If I didn’t have Connex – I don’t know what we would do. I don’t have to think about it, ever. The system is as close to perfect as I can image. “
Do you wish you had a way to simplify ecommerce accounting? Connex may be the solution for you.
Like so many of our customers, we have a desire to save time by eliminating data entry. Our mission is to simplify ecommerce accounting for small business owners and accountants so they can focus on growing their business.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks frees you from manual data entry, and gives you peace of mind that your sales, orders, and inventory are up-to-date in QuickBooks.
After over ten years in business, we’ve identified the top five reasons why customers choose to Sync with Connex.
- Simplify the process of running your business and reduce the risk of costly data entry errors. Let us handle orders so you can focus on your business.
- Data entry is tedious, painfully manual and time-consuming chore. No more.
- Increase customer satisfaction by eliminating costly oversells and missing items with the Connex Inventory Update feature.
- Who says scale and automation is only for enterprise-level businesses? Deploy automation just like the big boys!
- Enjoy the ease of working with a company based in the USA that understands your needs, cares about your business, and knows QuickBooks inside and out.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
We have integrations for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?