Is reconciling QuickBooks during the holidays the last thing you want to do? Many small businesses rely on the holidays for the majority of their profits. With the large volume of sales coming in, it is easy to get caught up in the daily grind of fulfilling sales. If you are still entering data manually into QuickBooks, it is easy to fall behind on your books when you are just trying to get your orders out on time.
Manual data entry into QuickBooks can trap you in a never-ending cycle of playing catchup:
- You don’t know how much money you have in the bank
- Do you have enough inventory?
- You are not sure what your revenue is this month
- Are you charging sales tax correctly?
- Why don’t your apps talk to each other?
It’s tough to delight your customers with friendly and timely service when your operations aren’t running smoothly. Your staff can get burned out, and they might get sick on the busiest days!
We have received calls from small business owners in the New Year about needing automation to reconcile their books for all of Q4 or the entire previous year. Imagine being a customer or an employee of a business which doesn’t know how much inventory or cash they have on hand. It’s tough to stay in business, right?
Automating data entry from your sales into QuickBooks has come a long way in the past few years.
For example, with Connex for QuickBooks Desktop or Connex for QuickBooks Online you can:
- Automatically sync your ecommerce sales & inventory to QuickBooks – no need to remember to push a button
- Sync multiple selling channels to QuickBooks and have your ecommerce platforms talk to each other!
- Automatically sync your inventory to and from QuickBooks to multiple selling channels- no more oversells or overstock!
- Automatically match your online payouts to bank deposits – imagine how much time you will save by not having to match them manually
- Sync a summary sale if you have high order volume
- Link your shipping platforms so all the shipping information is in QuickBooks
- Integrate your marketing platforms to QuickBooks so you know which marketing efforts bring in revenue
- Correctly map sales tax to QuickBooks
- Customize field mapping to QuickBooks, with our signature technology the Connex Rules Engine.
With the right automation tool, your apps talk to each other, your QuickBooks are updated, and you can run your business smoothly without manual data entry.
Why Is It Important to Reconcile QuickBooks When You Least Feel Like It?
As the holidays are nearing, you might be tempted to invest in last-minute marketing initiatives. Examples include setting sales goals, launching new paid ads, and setting up partnerships.
When the New Year comes, your accountant can log into your QuickBooks account and file your taxes for you quickly.
The best part, however, is that you can delight your customers and grow your business. When you reconcile QuickBooks automatically, you can:
- Fulfill and ship orders orders efficiently
- Have enough inventory in stock
- Delight customers and get positive reviews
- Make financially-informed decisions about marketing initiatives
- Meet payroll, give benefits to your employees, and retain talent.
Are you ready to get a head-start on freeing yourself from manual data entry into QuickBooks and growing your business? Schedule a call with our team today.
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. With automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks, every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?