On some days you are at the end of your rope. You have been running your accounting practice well until now, but you feel that change is upon you. You cannot get to the next level with current systems you have. You have reached a point beyond which you cannot scale with your current infrastructure.
Either you need to hire more people (which is neither cost-effective or something you want to do), or you need to change the systems you have in place.
Most of our customers approach us when their current automation (typically a very basic tool) or manual data entry into QuickBooks is not working out anymore. As e-commerce gets more complex, accounting professionals need more sophisticated systems to get all the necessary data into QuickBooks. At the end of the day, even the fastest typist cannot keep up the speed of e-commerce, which is 24/7.
Add to that the high turn-over among data entry staff, human error, sick days, the staggering amount of data that needs to be copied, and you wonder how you ever got any QuickBooks accounts reconciled.
The bottom line is that you cannot get your accounting practice or your clients e-commerce businesses to the next level by relying on human data entry.
Why put the fate of your and other’s business (most likely your life’s work) literally into the hands of error-prone data entry?
Automate Accounting and Order Management
Many accounting professionals and businesses do things a certain way because that’s the only way they have ever seen it done. Some professionals cannot even fathom the possibility that it’s possible to automate complex data entry between e-commerce platforms and QuickBooks.
Sync with Connex was founded in 2011 after Joseph Anderson noticed that a salesperson at his software company spent hours each day manually entering data into QuickBooks. This task was taking time away from making sales calls. “Couldn’t someone automate this task?” Joseph wondered.
Over the next decade, Anderson dedicated himself to create a tool that would save business owners and accounting professionals hundreds of hours a year.
Our clients are fast-growing businesses who want
Connex for QuickBooks (available for QuickBooks Online and Desktop editions), is a complete solution, rather than just an order-copying tool.
We can sync:
- Shipping details (from ShipStation)
We automatically reconcile deposits from:
You can reconcile orders as individual sales or a summary sale.
Connex for QuickBooks works with:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Edition
- QuickBooks in the Cloud
We also support QuickBooks that’s hosted on RightNetworks and AceCloud Hosting.
Click here for a complete list of Connex for QuickBooks integrations.
You Cannot Stay Competitive If You Rely On Manual Data Entry
Manual data entry is a leak on your company’s resources:
- Manual data entry staff have a high-turnover rate and new staff must be trained
- Manual data entry is error-prone, and additional resources must be spent to correct errors
- With e-commerce operating 24/7, manual data entry cannot keep up with updating inventory
- Manual data entry slows down order fulfillment
- Human error leads to customer dissatisfaction, low ratings, and loss in revenue
When you automate accounting and order management, you free up resources to grow your business and serve your customers. All of us are customers as well, and we expect our orders to be shipped on time with the right items in the box. The companies that we are loyal too are the ones that are reliable: we know what to expect from them, and we are satisfied with how they fulfill our orders. Most of them have automations in place, even if they add a manual touch such as a hand-written thank you card.
Leave creativity, innovation, and human connection to your staff, and let automation take care of the rest.
Your customers crave a first-class experience with your company as much as you crave to have a package arrive on your doorstep on time (or early!)
A few of our customers sell chocolates online. Most of their customers order chocolates for someone else: their mothers, spouses, children, or friends. If these chocolate sellers sent the items to the wrong home or the chocolates arrived melted, they will have disappointed the customer and the recipient.
Automating your accounting and order management is not just about saving money on payroll letting go of the frustration of manual data entry. Your company’s reputation and future is on the line each time you fulfill an order.
Whether you sell sweaters, chocolates, jewelry, or supplements, your accounting and order management need to work together seamlessly to give your customers the experience they expect.
Your competitors may have lower prices, but many customers are willing to pay a premium for a service that works. When you let go of the headache and drudge of manually copying and pasting data, you will have the resources to give your customers the experience they desire and to bring your company to the next level.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically for accounting professionals in e-commerce businesses
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
What are the next steps?
During this introductory call, our team will discuss with you how to use Connex to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect ShipStation to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?