Sync with Connex is a third-party automation tool that automatically syncs data from your website with QuickBooks, so your books are up-to-date and accurate. Our web-based software eliminates manual data entry and saves time. As a result, you’ll sell smarter and grow faster by reducing errors and inefficiencies. Today we are going to discuss our integration with the number one CRM software, Salesforce.
Salesforce is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) company that specializes in customer relationship management (CRM). It helps your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere — so you can keep your customers happy everywhere.
What can Connex do for your eCommerce business?
- The Connex team will set up the Salesforce integration with QuickBooks Desktop or Online for you during the onboarding to ensure everything is set up correctly.
- A highly customizable tool with a seamless integration between QuickBooks and Salesforce. With a customizable solution, you are able to use one product for your shipping, accounting, and bookkeeping needs.
- Helps you track business operations and identifies areas for improvement. By sharing data between your selling channels and accounting software, you’ll reduce duplicate data entry and increase productivity.
- Offering tools to match your products, customers, inventory all while making sure your orders are synced correctly into QuickBooks.
- Available on our Platinum subscription plan, Connex offers a much easier way of getting sales activity from Salesforce moved into QuickBooks to keep your business running smoothly.
- Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Visit our Help Center where you’ll find handy guides, videos, and instructions. Our knowledge base will help you navigate our features and find resolutions to the most common problems. With an Account Manager by your side, our support team is here to help during regular business hours of 9-4 EST.
Now that you know what Connex is capable of and how our solution is able to alleviate the stress of owning a small business, let’s discuss ways we can simplify the sync between Salesforce and QuickBooks.
How Connex integrates Salesforce with QuickBooks
Connex syncs data between Salesforce and QuickBooks Desktop and Online editions – so you don’t have to.
- Two-way order sync. You can orders from Salesforce to QuickBooks or from QuickBooks to Salesforce
- Sync Opportunities from Salesforce to QuickBooks
- Import orders as Sales Receipts, Invoices, or Sales Orders* (desktop only*)
- Daily Summary Transaction option
- Sync contact name, address, email, and phone
- Sync partial and full refunds
- Flexible advance mapping and configuration capability using our powerful Rules Engine.
- Build assemblies (QuickBooks Desktop only)
Below you will see a visual diagram of all the ways Connex can simplify your current workflow utilizing the Salesforce QuickBooks integration:
Understanding how this all works might feel a bit overwhelming without seeing a visual first. That’s why we created a short demonstration on the Salesforce QuickBooks integration with Connex! Check out the video below.
Is Connex the Right Tool For You To Sync Your Salesforce CRM with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Helping businesses keep track of customer activity drives more insights for better forecasting.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?