Whenever you try a new software for your ecommerce business, you wonder: “Is this right for my business? Can I do what I want it to do?”
As a company that went from a $20 deposit by our founder, Joe Anderson, to a multi-million company in less than 10 years, we understand that how much every decision impacts your business. Click here for testimonials to see how Connex has transformed small businesses.
You want to make sure not only that the product does what it is supposed to do, but that you get the support that you need along the way. The solution that you are looking for needs to be affordable, easy-to-use, customizable, and have all the functionalities that you need.
Connex for QuickBooks was built from the bottom-up, based on what features and support customers were looking for. We serve small businesses, as well as accountants and bookkeepers who work with small businesses. If you are wondering whether Connex is the right fit to help you simplify your ecommerce business, read on.
Does Connex Offer the Integrations that You Need?
Think of Connex as an “order-copying solution” between QuickBooks and an ecommerce platform such as Amazon. A customer buys your product on Amazon, and Connex will copy the order and update the inventory in QuickBooks. Connex also syncs inventory from QuickBooks to an ecommerce platform. For example, if you have a phone order that you input into QuickBooks, Connex will update the inventory in Amazon.
Connex also integrates with shipping platforms, such as ShipStation, and payment gateways such as Stripe.
Click here for a complete list of integrations.
What versions of QuickBooks does Connex support?
Connex for QuickBooks supports:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
Connex does not support:
- QuickBooks Point-of-Sale
Is Connex Easy to Set Up and Maintain?
No one likes to download plugins and spend additional time maintaining software that is supposed to make your life easier.
Connex is a web-based solution and, in contrast to other solutions, there are no plugins that you need to download when setting up Connex.
Simply set up your account for Connex for QuickBooks Online (use your QuickBooks Online username) or Connex for QuickBooks Desktop, and an installation wizard will guide to start syncing orders from your ecommerce solution.
What Functionalities Does Connex Offer?
Is Connex Affordable?
Connex was created with small businesses in mind.
Plans start at $49/month (billed annually, and there are also monthly plans) and there are no additional fees for multiple ecommerce channels or multiple users.
Higher level plans include advanced features such as automated deposit matching (imagine not having to manually match your payouts with deposits from your online store), two-way inventory sync (say goodbye to oversells), and daily summary sync (save space in QuickBooks and headaches!).
With customers ranging from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand orders annually, you can bet that Connex is a versatile tool.
For more details on features and pricing, click here.
In additional to advanced functionalities, higher level plans also include more orders. If you have more than 30,000 unique orders annually, please talk to sales for custom pricing. Our highest level plan goes up to 120,000 orders annually.
Will Connex Sync Your Inventory to QuickBooks?
Connex is a light inventory solution. When there is a sale, we adjust the inventory accordingly in QuickBooks. If you have phone orders, we can sync the inventory back to your ecommerce site. To summary, the following are the inventory management features of Connex:
- Inventory sync from QuickBooks to your selling channel
- Multi-warehouse support (dynamically map stock quantities from warehouses from QuickBooks )
- Inventory site and bins support (QB Desktop Enterprise only)
- Build assemblies and kits in QuickBooks (QB Desktop Enterprise only)
- Sync purchase orders from procurement solution (Ordoro and Linnworks)
Click here for more details on how inventory syncing works within Connex.
What Kind of Customer Support Does Connex Offer?
Connex prides itself on 100% US-based support. When you start a trial, we can help you set it up so you can see how Connex works for your ecommerce business before purchasing. In addition, all customers receive a complimentary on-boarding after making a sale.
Would you like to talk with someone from our team? Click here to schedule a call with sales.
Is Connex the Right Tool For You To Sync Your Shopify Orders with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple ecommerce channels, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, and Amazon, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and they also value the peace of mind from knowing their books are always up to date and they can serve their customers.
Why Our Customers Chose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your ecommerce business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
- Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated, and you will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major ecommerce platforms such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon and ecommerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro and Shipping Easy.
- Click here for a full list of our ecommerce, shipping, and payment integrations
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?