Here are details of our latest updates for this month:
- Fix for some duplicate sales, if you use the next QuickBooks number and you have refunds. This new logic will allow users to refund orders older than 90 days without duplicates in QuickBooks.
- The order count only includes successful syncs. If the order already exists or it failed to sync, then it is excluded from your yearly allotment.
- If you chose solution name as the filter to sync orders from QuickBooks, you will now see orders returned.
- If you installed Connex and failed to choose what types of sales to export, invoices is now the default option.
Connex and Cloud Cart
- eBay sales will now have the correct totals. If tax was remitted, it will be removed properly.
- ShipStation sales will have tax removed, if it was remitted.
- Ordoro users now have support for custom pricing.
- For some Bigcommerce users, there is a 500 server error when they update products. Our tool will retry the sync. This usually solves the error.
- For Shopify users, discount whose allocation method says each and has a coupon code are applied as line items.
- Pricing for Cloud Cart and Connex plan upgrades now shows our new pricing as of 6/15/2019.