Let’s get one thing straight: No one likes to manually enter data in QuickBooks.
Whether you do it yourself, or pay someone else to enter your sales into QuickBooks for you, manual data entry is costing your accounting business money, time, resources, human error, and even missed days at work due to carpal tunnel and similar injuries.
Connex’s CEO & Founder, Joseph Anderson, created automations for QuickBooks because his mother (the primary breadwinner for the family) was laid off after developing carpal tunnel from manual data entry.
You would like to help your clients to grow their business, but the more sales they have, the more manual data entry your firm needs to do. Although you can charge more for more data entry, it’s impossible to scale your business profitably when you rely on manual data entry.
In addition, with e-Commerce business being 24/7, you cannot keep your clients books reconciled manually. There will always be a delay, and your clients will not know how much cash or inventory they have on hand.
How can you stay competitive as an accounting professional without automating your manual tasks?
A few accountants mentioned that they would like to automate, but it’s difficult to find the right automation:
- Is it Intuit-certified?
- Does it integrate with the right e-commerce platforms?
- Does it bring over the information you need into QuickBooks?
- Can you integrate multiple selling channels with QuickBooks?
- Can you have flexibility in how you map fields into QuickBooks?
We know that many automations are too simplistic. They are not user-friendly and they bring over just the minimum amount of data into QuickBooks.
Connex has been laser-focused on QuickBooks and e-Commerce integrations for over 10 years. When it comes to integration QuickBooks Online or Desktop editions with major e-Commerce platforms (e.g. Amazon, Shopify, ShipStation), we have worked with thousands of business owner and their accountants.
- An integration tool for major e-Commerce platforms. Click here for supported integrations.
- An accounting tool and brings over more accurate data than any other integration. You can connect multiple selling channels and you have flexibility in how fields are mapped.
- The most comprehensive accounting tool with a simple user-interface.
It’s tempting to keep doing things the way you have always done them, unless you realize what it is costing you.
As sales of your clients increase, manual data has to increase. Unless you do something about it.
Even worse, manual data entry can lead to human errors, dissatisfied customers and potentially lost sales.
Who needs the headache of manual data entry, when it’s costing you time, money, and opportunities?
What if you could have the most comprehensive tool that automatically syncs sales, orders, customers, and inventory with QuickBooks?
Connex’s automatic reconciliation tools (the automated match deposit and summary payout tools) alone save hundreds of hours for accountants!
Don’t believe how much you can save each year? Use our handy calculator below:
Potential Savings with Automatic Syncing
Connex is capable of syncing 600 sales per hour, allowing you to focus on expanding your practice. Do you spend lots of time copying data frivolously into QuickBooks? If so, test our savings calculator to see how much time and effort Connex can save you per year.
Even if you or your team spend only 2 hours a day manually entering data, that still adds up to hundreds of hours a year and tens of thousands of dollars!
Is Connex the Right Tool For You To Expand Your Accounting Practice?
Many of our customers are accounting professionals who work with multi-channel ecommerce businesses who sell through Amazon, Shopify, and ShipStation.
These accounting professionals want to have peace of mind of knowing that they can easily reconcile their clients books.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners and their accounting professionals
- You can automatically sync sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your QuickBooks accounts will be reconciled. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When inventory is up-to-date, businesses can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If your clients sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with major e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, Amazon, and ShipStation.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for you?
- Connex is easy to set up on your own.
- If you would like us to set it up for you, your purchase includes a complimentary onboarding by our team.
- Get started with a month-month plan, and upgrade to annual to save 20%.
- Your purchase includes access to a US-based technical support team via tickets and screen-sharing.
- In case Connex does not work for you, we offer a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee.