Let’s check out what’s new, what’s been updated, and what we’ve been hard at work developing to make Connex even better over the past two weeks.
A Note about COVID-19
We hope that the Connex family is managing to stay safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. As a 100% remote team, you can feel confident that we’re not going anywhere and operating at full capacity.
Nevertheless, we understand that isn’t the case for everyone. If your organization is experiencing a hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we strongly encourage contacting us – we’re happy to help and accommodate you in any way that we can.
- We’re expanding our partnership with ShipWorks, a powerful on-premises shipping platform designed to super-charge your fulfillment and shipping operations. We’re planning to make some big updates to the ShipWorks integration, starting with custom field mapping support – coming April 10, 2020.
- We’ve relocated the Order Previewer tool to the My Connections page – the landing page you see when you first login to Connex.
- We’ve made some minor updates to the Connex Transaction Log to make it easier to read, messages easier to understand, and the help article links easier to see.
- Custom Field Mapping support is now available for QuickBooks Grouped Items.
- Two-way sync support added for Estimates as a document type, when syncing from QuickBooks to an integration.
- Software developer SDK, custom store, and API documentation is receiving a much-needed face lift and will be published soon.
- Improved Shipping Method mapping when syncing from QuickBooks for Sales Orders & Invoices.
- Improved order fetching logic with BigCommerce integration.
- Improved syncing shipping details with BigCommerce, if printing labels within QuickBooks.
- Custom field mapping support added for ShipWorks.
- Improved Shopify order status mapping.
- Improved Shopify refund & credit memo mapping.
- Improved transaction logging for Connex Online bulk order delete tool.
- Improved product mismatch and bad SKU detection.
- Fixed an issue in which orders paid via credit card would be marked as paid, even if the order paid date field is null, blank, or empty.
- Fixed an issue with the Rules Engine that would auto-generate incorrect rules upon initial set up.
- Fixed an error related to Shopify, in which setting up Connex for the first time would fail for new users who get started via the Shopify App Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue in which some partial or full refunds of orders would fail to match to the correct order in QuickBooks.
If you find this useful, please let us know. In addition, if you’re interested in helping us beta test improvements, new features, and more we’d like to connect with you.