Increase Your Profits Despite High Costs of Shipping
Are you wondering how to keep your business profitable with increasing costs? As a business owner, you have many expenses to keep track of. Recent increases in shipping fees has cut into the profits of many ecommerce merchants.
Fortunately, you help your business increase its profits despite high shipping costs. With the right automation tools and QuickBooks integration, you can mark up the cost of your own shipping in order to stay profitable.
Automatically marking up shipping with just a few dollars per sale, can lead to tens of thousands of dollars of additional revenue.
Connex for QuickBooks is a complete solution for ecommerce businesses looking to increase their sales and revenues. In a nutshell, Connex copies orders from your selling channels to QuickBooks Online or Desktop. However, Connex does much more than just copy orders. You can use Connex to:
- Automatically get your orders into QuickBooks Online or Desktop,
- Adjust your inventory levels in QuickBooks and selling channels,
- Sync summary sales and the Amazon settlement report to QuickBooks,
- Match deposits from your sales,
- Integrate ShipStation and other shipping platforms with QuickBooks Online or Desktop, and
- Automatically mark up shipping and increase your profits!
In fact, you can instruct Connex to mark up shipping by an amount. You can compare the shipping method field or another field of your choosing.
How Can Your Business Make $10,000 with Connex’s QuickBooks Integration?
(Click here for our most up-to-date step-by-step manual)
With the powerful Connex Rules Engine, you can instruct Connex’s QuickBooks integration to mark up shipping by a specific amount, sometimes referred to as a surcharge.
Consider this use case for a specific dollar amount:
- Create an invoice in QuickBooks.
- Sync this invoice from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- Ship the order.
- Update the QuickBooks sale with the shipping cost.
- Connex will mark up the cost, which you will invoice to your customer.
In summary, using the Connex Rules Engine, you can add shipping surcharge as:
- Specific dollar amont
- Additional handling fee
While shipping surcharges can eat into your margins, the Connex Rules Engine can help your company to become more profitable by passing these additional fees onto the customers. A small shipping fee such as $5.00 per order can increase your annual revenue by tens of thousands of dollars and relieve your company of the burden of paying for shipping.
Most customers will pay a small shipping surcharge to ensure that their orders arrive safely and on time.
In addition, you have the flexibility to add shipping surcharge as a percentage of the price, so you can charge higher shipping surcharges for bigger orders. Finally, if you have fragile or other “special-care” items, Connex can add an additional handling fee to your order.
Choosing the right tools for your accounting is essential for the growth of your business. By implementing automation into your workflow, you can have the peace of mind that you are delighting your customers while staying profitable and growing your business.
Is Connex the Right Tool For You to Integrate with Your Shipping Solution?
Most of our customers sell on multiple e-commerce channels. For example, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and they also value the peace of mind from knowing their books are always up to date and they can serve their customers.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?