QuickBooks PayPal Integration with Connex
Use PayPal to manage your payments and choose Connex to match your PayPal deposit with QuickBooks.
PayPal offers a secure way to transfer money between parties. Millions of people rely on PayPal to buy, sell, and send money. Whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person, PayPal offers a safe and reliable way to pay or get paid. The QuickBooks PayPal Integration with Connex will streamline your business by enabling you to pull your PayPal settlement report and match a recent PayPal deposit.
Our overall mission is to simplify e-commerce accounting for business owners and accountants. By automating data entry into QuickBooks, Connex is the beating heart of your e-commerce business!
Benefits of the QuickBooks PayPal Integration with Connex
- Secure and Reliable
- Pull your PayPal settlement report
- Match the order numbers with fees to a recent PayPal deposit
- Save time through automation
- Compatible with Shopify using PayPal payments
- Compatible with eBay using PayPal payments
- No plugins or files are required to install. Sync runs in the background, even when your browser is closed and you are logged out of QuickBooks.
Connex Match Deposit Tool
New to the Connex Match Deposit tool? Our tool can pull your PayPal settlement report and match the order numbers with fees to a recent PayPal deposit. Reconciling orders with payments and matching deposits can be a time-consuming affair. Learn how this powerful, time-saving tool works by clicking here.
Below, see the Connex Match Deposit tool in action with the handy demo video produced by Sync with Connex CEO & Founder Joseph Anderson.