For the month of February, valued customer partners who update from a monthly subscription to an annual subscription will earn 2 months of Connex as a thank you – FREE! Stay tuned to your email inboxes for details.
- Refer-a-friend is here! If you refer a friend or colleague to Connex and they purchase a subscription, you’ll both receive a free month of Connex on us!
- Connex is no longer compatible with Salesforce. Current, active users may continue to use Connex as is. We are no longer accepting new Salesforce integrations.
- Connex is no longer compatible with ShipWorks. Current, active users may continue to use Connex as is. We are no longer accepting new ShipWorks users.
- COMING SOON: Integration with inventory management solution TradeGecko!
- COMING SOON: Technology Partner & Reseller Programs. Please contact us, if you’re interested in this unique opportunity.
Updates & System Optimizations
- Improvements made with regard to how Connex queries individual stores and marketplaces as well as recognizing Order Statuses. This relates to BigCommerce, Shopify, ShipStation, and WooCommerce integrations.
- Improvements made to the way Connex Online maps bundled items in QuickBooks Online.
- Order Previewer: Enhancements made to more accurately query Amazon sales by date range.
- Erply: Updated Connex to the latest version of the Erply API.
- Erply: Connex can now fully sync Z-reports, indexing different payment methods.
- Erply: Connex can now fully map sales tax, if present on the order.
- InfusionSoft: Added logic to better map InfusionSoft (Keap) order numbers vs order ID’s.
- ShipStation: Fixed an issue in which phrases with commas are not split (i.e. if the item contains “, inc.”).
- Eventbrite: Fixed an issue in which Connex would fail to sync sales segmented by organizer.
- Rules Engine: Fixed an issue in which split-SKU action failed to trigger.
- Rules Engine: Fixed an issue in which additional conditions set via Map From would fail to save.
- Rules Engine: Fixed an issue in which new rules would fail to run on all integrations if the Rules Engine is set to Advanced mode.
- SellerCloud: Fixed an issue in which Connex would fail to filter orders by status, if enabled.
- Square: Fixed an issue in which Connex failed to sync the original sale, related to a refund or partially refunded order.