Connex Updates & System Optimizations
- Added a currency code mapping for the Australian dollar (AUD).
- Added a “Renewal Date” field to make it easier for customers to see when their paid subscription will automatically renew.
- Added functionality for ShipStation to better account for split orders.
- Updates to the setup wizard, removing unnecessary steps to improve performance and experience.
- Updates to the Refund & Credit Memo feature. Connex will now attempt to automatically fix and re-sync sales if Connex detects the original order and related refund/credit memo do not match.
Connex Billing System Updates
- Removed unnecessary UI navigation that doesn’t relate to Connex (i.e. Wishlist, downloadable products, leaving product reviews).
- Added header navigation to make it easier for customers to register, log in/log off and view the shopping cart.
- Added navigation to make it easier for customers to self-help, access the knowledge base, or submit a ticket if they require assistance.
- Additional minor UI and performance enhancements.
- Fixed a bug in which Connex failed to receive time zone information from Ordoro.
- Fixed and issue in which some refunds or credit memos failed to match against the original order in QuickBooks.
- Fixed an issue related to Magento 2 in which discounts and coupon codes failed to map properly.
- Fixed an issue in which users couldn’t log out of our billing system.
- Fixed an issue in which users couldn’t complete the on-boarding checklist and subsequently schedule on-boarding & set-up.
- Fixed numerous 404 “Not Found” issues for live pages on syncwithconnex.com.