- Amazon Settlement Report: Added feature to drill down Amazon fees, charges, and expenses as individual line items for greater accuracy and enhanced accounting. Click here to learn more.
- Single-sign on & External Authentication: Single-sign on is here at least! New users can now choose to create Connex Desktop or Connex Online accounts by logging in with their Google/Gmail or Microsoft usernames. If you’d like to see someone else, such as Amazon, Facebook, or LinkedIn logins, please let us know!
- Rules Engine: Added a new rule type to the Rules Engine to allow mapping via Billing Company Name when using the rule to mark Invoices as unpaid.
Updates & System Optimizations
- Update Discount Mapping behavior: Updated logic such that if a discount code/coupon code and name differ, the the former will map to QuickBooks as a SKU/line item code while the latter will map to the item description.
- Sales Tax: Added a check box to indicate if a user is using the Avalara Sales Tax software.
- Amazon Settlement Report: Expanded the capability to allow for manual uploads greater than 4 MB.
- Journal Entries: Added a vendor field for journal entries.
- ShipRush: No long requires the Super plan to integrate. ShipRush is now available to integrate with any subscription plan.
- Connex is no longer supports new integrations with nopCommerce, ShipWorks, and Salesforce. Existing customers will still be supported.
- Fixed an issue wherein user’s attempting to delete integrations within their account would fail to delete it entirely, leading to sync issues.
- Fixed an issue with Volusion in which customer records would appear blank or empty in QuickBooks.
- Fixed an issue related to Amazon in which “Gift Wrap” on refunds failed to show on a refund. This will now be added ad a line item, where applicable.
- Fixed an issue related to Amazon in which multiple discounts would appear for refunded items on the Settlement report.
- Fixed an issue related to Amazon involving sync timer inaccuracy.
- Fixed an issue related to Shopify in which Shopify would return a “divide by zero (0)” error.
- Fixed an issue in which modifications to Sales Receipts would crash due to blank or “null” XML elements.
- Fixed a Connex Online-specific issue in which refunds (voids) and credit memos were updated, regardless of user settings.
- Fixed a Rules Engine issue in which the Rules Engine would remove Microsoft Excel formulas.
- Fixed an issue related to the Product Feed feature in which the Product Feed would delete new items, instead of create them.