The following features are now live.
- Added a mass void and spreadsheet upload of order numbers capability to the Connex Mass Order Delete tool (Connex Only).
- Added support for skipping sales, if product is missing from QuickBooks Point of Sale (Connex only. See Product Mapping tool).
- Added feature to allow users to upload a spreadsheet of sales. To learn more, please click here.
Bugs & Updates:
Connex for QuickBooks
- Fixed an issue with duplicate refunds syncing to QuickBooks POS.
- Fixed an issue with build assemblies failing, if you had multiple orders to sync.
Connex for QuickBooks Online
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Purchase Orders syncing.
Connex for QuickBooks & Connex for QuickBooks Online
- Fixed an issue with the product mapping tool not creating necessary SKU mapping rules.
- Fixed and issue with Shopify inventory sync unable to find matching products.
- Fixed payment method mapping and performance issues with Shopify payment methods.
- Fixed an issue with the Mass Order Delete tool spreadsheet up-loader failing to read order numbers.
JMA Web Technologies Development Team