- Account Backup: Users can now backup their account settings.
This done from the “All Settings” portion of Connex.
- You can then upload your settings to a new Connex account:
This can be done from the ”My Connections” page
Please keep in mind this new setting does not include your rules engine, this would still have to be exported to a spreadsheet.
- Enhanced Order Previewer – Store Filter: Users can how filter Order Previewer results via a Store Filter option.
- Enhanced Refund & Credit Memo settings: Customers can have multiple payment methods, (Stripe, American Express, PayPal, etc.) Instead of manual refund checking, these Refunds can now be added to a folder or Asset account automatically for less manual data entry.
- In December 2019, ShipStation released a new build (version) of their platform. As a result, we’ve had to make a number of required updates to our integration, including adding new mapping for Discounts & Shipping Cost Mapping data.
- Fixed an issue in which Connex was duplicating sales synced to ShipStation from QuickBooks.
- Fixed an issue in which orders syncing from ShipStation where incorrect; a 100% discount was being applied to sales.
- Fixed a Sales Tax issue where incorrect sales tax was calculated incorrectly and being added to orders with order-stated or understated numbers.
- Fixed and issue in which BigCommerce customers encountered a 404 Error related to updating inventory quantity-on-hand.
- We’ve made an operational change related to new users and how they’ll login to Connex Desktop and Connex Online. Moving forward, new customers will be redirected to the appropriate product login page, after the purchase of a subscription.
- Error Message Logging: We made an update to provide better clarity regarding software error messages. This should make error messages easier to understand and improve support resolution.
- InfusionSoft: Country Code mapping improved.
- Refunds & Credit Memo Features: Refunds to Undeposited Funds now possible. When Companies sync Sales, end up in Undeposited Funds. Refunds now show in the Undeposited Funds clearing account.
- WooCommerce: Gift card support added for WooCommerce customers to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Updated Sync Timer Logic: Updated sync timer logic, increasing order syncing stability and decreasing missing order risk.