Celebrating 100 Days!
As a business owner your time is valuable, especially if you need to spend time on something every week.
Here at Connex, our mission is to help you seamlessly sync your sales with QuickBooks. We know that you would rather spend time doing what you’re best at – growing your business- than manually entering your data.
To make the integration between your sales and QuickBooks even more seamless, we transformed our Connex User Interface in the summer of 2020.
It has been 100 Days since we released our new user interface and our customers have been very pleased. Here are some things we heard:
“Setting up a free trial was so easy that I thought that something was missing.”
“Your new user-interface is a piece of art.”
“It’s beautiful. Very professional.”
This is what we like to hear.
Our mission to provide a tool to automate and “simplify” your accounting, so that you have the resources to grow your business.
Our new user interface is not only easy to set up, but also easy to use to track the status of your orders syncing with QuickBooks.
If you want to give our new UI a test drive, click here.
Connex has the same features as before, and our user interface is more intuitive and easier to use than before.
Top 7 Reasons Our New User Interface Saves You Time
Reason #1: It will be easier for you to complete our Install Wizard. This way you will be able to pair with QuickBooks more quickly, and get your orders synced smoothly.
Reason #2: You will get your questions answered more quickly, both about Connex and your account. We will have an FAQ area, and our common settings will show tooltips.
Reason #3: We have created a new notifications area that will keep you up-to-date with recent changes. In addition we will have our change log inside the user interface, so you can stay informed.
Reason#4: The new UI will feature a dashboard where you can run a manual sync on multiple connections without leaving the page. It’s faster and easier to rerun orders. The dashboard not only makes it easier to resync, but manage existing connections:
Reason #5: Connex will be much simpler to navigate. Right now, the navigation changes depending on your location in Connex. This happens because some features are connection specific. Our team is adding a drop down to choose the connection to match deposits.
Reason #6: The new UI will be more comprehensive. The dashboard will feature a product mapping tool, an error, and an order log. The error log will show a help link and the error message. In some cases, the error alone provides no action to take. Not only will we make it easier to fix sync issues, it will be easier to locate errors, if Connex fails to work. Here is a screenshot of the orders log:
Reason #7: New Rules Engine. The rules engine has been one of the hardest areas for our customers to configure. In our new UI, the rules engine will look like our install wizard. We added a rule template, tool tips, and an FAQ. Here are some previews:
Commonly Asked Questions About the New User Interface
Do I need to do anything to get acces to the new UI?
No, you don’t need to do anything. These changes are all on our end, and will be accessible to all of our subscribers.
Will Connex work differently?
Connex will have the same functionalities as before, and it will be much easier and simpler to use.
Will this affect the pricing?
The price will stay the same.
Can I see the new UI ?
If you want to see a demo of Connex, click here to schedule a call with our sales team.
Any other questions?
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Contact us!
Wondering if Connex Will Work For You?
Most of our customers sell on multiple e-commerce channels. For example, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and they also value the peace of mind from knowing their books are always up to date and they can serve their customers.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?