Today’s CRM tools boast in their ability to generate leads, close deals, and cultivate amazing customer experiences. Plus, they allow you to manage all of your company interactions with existing and potential customers in one place. With visibility in a central location, your team can quickly collaborate and identify opportunities for growth, as a result. Nevertheless, the easiest way to understand the data created by a CRM is to integrate it with your accounting software.
How to pick an automation solution that works with your HubSpot CRM and QuickBooks software
Automation software, Sync with Connex, allows you to quickly sync dynamic information between CRM tools like HubSpot, with QuickBooks. When you streamline your sales data into QuickBooks, you’re able to increase productivity, accelerate growth, and maintain scalability. Accordingly, you optimize your performance and enhance data integrity, helping you focus on improvements.
In other words, Connex can help your business boost production and increase profitability by ensuring your financial data shows the full picture. Our solution can:
- Automatically sync orders into QuickBooks Desktop or Online editions.
- Match your products and record your Cost of Goods Sold as sales data imports.
- Keep your inventory in sync, so you can identify your biggest sellers and products to cut.
- Add the Merchant Fees and Shipping Costs, helping you stay profitable.
- Sync values to fields dynamically to create reports in QuickBooks.
HubSpot is a top-rated CRM platform that makes it easy for your whole company to work together. It has all the tools and integrations you need for marketing, sales, content management, and customer service. In addition, it helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close sales.
Benefits of using Connex to integrate HubSpot with QuickBooks
- Save Time – Manually entering sales data is time consuming. Meanwhile, automation allows you to import your data in a fraction of the time.
- Increase customer satisfaction – A consolidated view of your customers helps ensure you are engaging with them in a meaningful way, and keeping track of important interactions.
- Streamline Workflows – Quickly and easily automate important business processes, while spending less time gathering information from outside sources. For instance, trigger automation workflows as customers are created.
- Track income accurately – When you sync your sales data, you can feel confident it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Minimize errors – Human error is inevitable. Automation, on the other hand, eliminates the need for manual data entry, which cuts the risks for costly errors.
How Connex integrates HubSpot with QuickBooks
In short, Connex maps the Deal Stage, order number, contact information, and line items between QuickBooks and HubSpot. Our solution provides a seamless sync of vital sales data to ensure you are concentrating your efforts where it counts. Features include:
- Two-way order sync – Sync Orders from QuickBooks Desktop or Online to HubSpot as a Deal. Sync Deals from HubSpot to QuickBooks Desktop or Online as an Order.
- Transaction Type – Choose to import Deals to QuickBooks as Sales Receipts, Invoices, or Sales Orders (*Desktop Only). Choose to export transactions from QuickBooks as a Sales Receipts, Invoices, or Sales Orders (*Desktop Only).
- Contact Record – Sync customers from QuickBooks to HubSpot as a Contact. Sync Contacts from HubSpot to QuickBooks as a Customer. Record details will include the contact name, company name, address information, email, and phone.
- Order Details – Your sales record syncs complete with the order date, item name and SKU, order number, customer details, item quantity and price.
- Custom Mapping Capability – Flexible advance mapping of order data is available using our Rules Engine. The Connex Rules Engine is a powerful field mapping tool that enables you to dynamically change how fields are mapped, based on a specific scenario or desired outcome.
It’s no surprise, organizing your CRM and financial data is a key piece of any growing business. Using Connex to link the two systems together ensures your data is syncing seamlessly. Above all, enjoy a reduction in manual data entry and a faster sales cycle.
Watch the demo below to learn more about the HubSpot QuickBooks Integration by Connex.
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. With automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks, every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?