** Update **
To sync with the spreadsheet integration, please follow these steps.
- Login to Connex.
- Select the SpreadSheet integration and click manage.
- Expand advanced transaction.
- Check insert orders in bulk.
- Click save.
- Perform the usual steps to upload the spreadsheet.
- Once you download all sales, go to connexforquickbook.com/report/displaypendingtransaction and click delete.
Here are some recent updates to our SpreadSheet integration:
- The price column can contain the dollar sign.
- When you upload the spreadsheet after mapping, the next page expands the upload spreadsheet form. There is no need to choose the form and expand it.
- If you fail to map required fields, such as the order date, you will see an error screen. You are given instructions on the required fields to map.
- For Connex users, you can now preview a list of orders that are waiting to download for the spreadsheet integration. Login to Connex. Choose SpeadSheet. Click manage. Expand reports. Click order previewer. Click submit. For Cloud Cart users, this will be implemented on a future date.
- Connex for QuickBooks Desktop users can now map the other, FOB, and project fields. These mappings can later be mapped to custom fields in QuickBooks. For Cloud Cart users, custom field mapping will be added at a later date.