Many small businesses do not need to record individual sales for each customer. Posting each sale to QuickBooks can end up being too much data. Finding the right automation tool that can sync a Summary Payout will record your sales data without the mess. Plus, it will make reconciling your books a breeze.
The Connex for QuickBooks new Summary Payout feature may be the solution for you. When you choose a Summary Payout, Connex merges all orders, refunds, and merchant fees onto one sale. As a result, you get a summarized sale that matches your bank feed each time, without the hours spent figuring out the deposit.
Connex For QuickBooks is a complete solution for eCommerce Businesses
Our QuickBooks Integration makes accounting effortless, allowing you to focus on growing your business. When you use an automation tool like Connex, you can be sure your sales data is consistently up-to-date. In addition, Connex can:
- Match deposits from your sales
- Automatically sync orders into QuickBooks Desktop or Online editions
- Update inventory levels from QuickBooks to your selling channels
- Sync Summary Sales and the Amazon settlement report to QuickBooks
- Integrate ShipStation and other shipping platforms with QuickBooks Desktop or Online
- Import a Summary Payout that combines the daily Sales, Refunds, and Fees into One Sale!
What is a Summary Payout?
A Summary Payout merges all the orders and refunds into one sales receipt, including the merchant fees. So, instead of having hundreds of customers and hundreds of individual orders, you have just ONE manageable sale. Plus, the sales receipt total will match the bank feed exactly, saving you countless hours! Stop doing manual data entry, import a daily summary instead.
Benefits of a Summary Payout
- Get clean data each time, including refunds, exchanges, and merchant fees
- The Summary Payout sync result actually matches the Bank Feed payout
- Eliminates the need to track 100’s of individual sales
- Get one sale daily, regardless of order volume
- All sales can sync under a single customer, no need for a huge QuickBooks customer list
- Manually syncing individual sales can end up importing sales before or after the payout
- Saves time and money, matching the deposits takes minutes not hours
The Connex Summary Payout works with Shopify and Stripe. You will import the payout once a day, turning all sales into accurate clutter-free records. Our seamless QuickBooks Integration will help to reconcile sales, saving you hours. Watch the video below to see how you can streamline the sync with the Connex Summary Payout option:
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. With automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?