If your clients or customers are looking for a simple automation to integrate ecommerce platforms with QuickBooks, you have come to the right place.
Connex for QuickBooks automatically copies orders from selling channels, shipping solutions, and payment processors into QuickBooks Online or Desktop, so your clients’ books stay up-to-date.
We are an ideal solution for small to medium size businesses that want to grow their ecommerce sales while eliminating manual data into QuickBooks.
How our Implementation Partner Program Works
- You set up one or more of your clients with Connex for QuickBooks.
- We list you as a preferred Implementation Partner for Connex and send you leads (customers who are looking for someone to setup Connex for them) to grow your own business.
- (Optional) We feature you and your client(s) in a Customer Success Story in our website and newsletter, giving you and your client(s) even more exposure.
How Connex for QuickBooks Can Help Your Clients Grow their Businesses
Our Founder, Joe Anderson, started this company in 2010 to free businesses from having to manually enter sales data into QuickBooks. Most business owners already know that they need to implement some kind of automation to streamline their business operations.
However, implementing an automation to keep QuickBooks up-to-date comes with its own challenges, such as learning how to use the tools, staying on top software updates, getting different tools to talk to each other, and customizing the tool to each business’ unique needs.
What if there was a tool that addressed all of the above concerns?
Since its humble beginnings in 2010, Connex for QuickBooks was developed specifically for ecommerce business owners, and is recommended by Intuit to ease automated data transfer into QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
Benefits of using Connex for QuickBooks for Your Clients
- Automated data-syncing into QuickBooks up-to every 15-30 minutes to keep your clients’ QuickBooks accounts up-to-date;
- Compatible with nearly 30 ecommerce platforms. Click here for complete list of integrations;
- Customized field-mapping into QuickBooks to streamline business operations;
- Automated deposit matching tool for Square, Stripe, PayPal, Amazon, and spreadsheets to minimize manual data entry;
- Automatically update quantity on-hand on multiple sales channels to prevent oversells and refunds;
- Generate daily summary sales and Amazon settlement reports;
- Reconcile sales taxes by city, state and county;
- Create rules with our unique Rules Engine to customize Connex to your business’ needs.