WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution. Whether you are just starting out, or moving a brick-and-mortar online, WooCommerce’s powerful tool offers the customization you need to grow your business. Plus, the freedom of open-source means you maintain ownership of your content, always. Therefore, it makes sense to find an automation tool like Sync with Connex. Our WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration makes accounting effortless, allowing you to focus on growing your business. With Connex by your side, you can be sure your sales data is consistently up-to-date with QuickBooks. Let’s go over all you can achieve using our integration with WooCommerce.
What Connex can do for your eCommerce business?
- The Connex team will help set up the WooCommerce integration with QuickBooks Desktop or Online during onboarding to ensure everything is optimized to suite your business needs.
- With feature-rich pricing options, you can surely find a plan with the capability you require, to help accelerate sales and grow your business.
- Offering tools to match your products, customers, inventory, all while making sure your orders are synced correctly into QuickBooks.
- Sync inventory from multiple selling channels (eg. Shopify, WooCommerce) so you never have to worry about oversells.
- Helps you track business operations, so you can identify areas that need improvement. By sharing data between your selling channels and accounting software, you’ll reduce duplicate data entry and increase productivity, as a result.
- A highly customizable tool with a seamless integration between QuickBooks and WooCommerce. With a customizable solution, you are able to use one product for your shipping, accounting, and bookkeeping needs.
- Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Visit our Help Center where you’ll find handy guides, videos, and instructions. Our knowledge base will help you navigate our features and find resolutions to the most common problems. Rest assured, our support team is here to help you during our regular business hours of 9-4 EST.
Now that you know what Connex is capable of and how our solution is able to help alleviate the stress of owning a small business, let’s discuss ways we can simplify the sync between WooCommerce and QuickBooks.
How can Connex help simplify the sync between WooCommerce and QuickBooks?
- Import orders from WooCommerce to QuickBooks
- Sync inventory updates from QuickBooks
- Choose Sales Receipts, Invoices, or Sales Orders* (QuickBooks Desktop only*)
- Sync Individual Orders or a Daily Summary Transaction
- Support for Partial or Full Refunds
- Deposit Matching tool automatically matches deposits with payouts from Stripe
- Flexible advance mapping for customization using our powerful Rules Engine
- Build Assemblies (QuickBooks Desktop only)
- Integrates with both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
Below you will see a visual diagram of all the ways Connex can simplify your current workflow through the WooCommerce QuickBooks integration:
Understanding how this all works might feel a bit overwhelming without seeing a visual first. So, we recommend watching our short demonstration on the WooCommerce QuickBooks integration with Connex! Check out the video below.
Is Connex the Right Tool For You To Sync Your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is keeping track of customer activity to drive more insights for better forecasting.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically e-commerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple e-commerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?