Practical business owners know that automation is an easy way to boost your firm’s productivity and reduce busy work. It helps your business avoid the pitfalls of manually performing common tasks, like creating invoices and adjusting inventory. Not only does it free up your teams’ resources, your data accuracy and efficiency increase. Still, finding the right automation tool for your fast-growing business can be a challenge.
The Connex Rules Engine is a complete solution for eCommerce businesses
Our solution, Sync with Connex, offers the comprehensive functionality you want when automating sales traffic with QuickBooks. With Connex, you can easily define your information using rules, allowing you to optimize and modify the order details you need. When you use a customizable solution, no costly developers fees are required to achieve your goals.
Automation reduces bottlenecks that lead to lost time and revenue.
Firstly, Connex integrates with the most popular eCommerce, shipping, and CRM platforms on the market today. Secondly, our web-based solution is quick and easy to configure. That means, there’s no software to download or complicated plugins to install. In addition, we offer each individual customer the ability to customize their account using the Rules Engine. This powerful feature is exclusive to Connex and gives you maximum control over important order details. With Connex, you don’t have to worry about losing essential information when you opt for automation. Plus, our Rules Engine doesn’t require any costly, complicated, and drawn-out coding projects to function.
With a customizable solution, you can maintain the consistency and detail your reporting needs.
That’s right, the Rules Engine, allows our software to behave differently for each customer without having to write custom code. It generously presents you with numerous options to customize accounting processes around your unique business. It allows our customers to tailor the Connex software to fit their needs by changing how fields map, based on business logic.
Let’s look at some use cases for the Rules Engine.
- Map SKUs – Despite your best intentions, SKU mismatches can happen. Changing the SKUs on your store can be tricky. Many platforms either don’t allow it or won’t retroactively apply the change to older sales. The Rules Engine allows you to easily map SKUs between your website and QuickBooks, quickly resolving this issue.
- Map stock quantity – Oversells can result in costly fees imposed by your website provider. The Rules Engine allows you to update your inventory and add a buffer. For example, if you had a quantity of 100, but only wanted to update your site with a quantity of 50, you can create a rule to provide this cushion and alleviate the stress of potential oversells.
- Exclude certain products from updating – You can use the Rules Engine to exclude some products from updating to one or more websites. This can be useful when you sell on multi-channels and have different products on different sites.
- Map site and bin fields in QuickBooks – Dynamically map inventory sites and bins using rules. For instance, map Boston as the site for all orders shipping to the United States.
- Exclude sales – We understand, sometimes you don’t want all sales that exist on a website to import into QuickBooks. Our tool allows you to exclude orders syncing to or from QuickBooks, based on a filter. This way, you can comfortably link all your sales platforms together, without fear of double entry into QuickBooks.
- Map shipping methods – With the variety of shipping methods and providers available today, it can be a lot to track. Connex allows you to map multiple shipping methods to one shipping method. Or map them dynamically as you see fit.
- Map discount codes – Discount codes can drive sales and be a great way to stir up business or move older stock. Accounting for all the different discount codes can be puzzling. Mapping discount codes to QuickBooks creates a seamless import and allows you to simplify these details.
- Mark up shipping – You can instruct Connex to mark up shipping by a specific dollar amount of percentage, often referred to as a surcharge.
- Map deposit accounts – Connex can segment orders by payment method (representing different payment processors), such as PayPal, Square, or Stripe. Separating your sales by payment method can prove useful when reconciling.
- Company Name – The Rules Engine can be used to map your customer name to QuickBooks. For example, you can say, if Company Name contains ABC, map to QuickBooks Company ABC Incorporated. This is useful when customers modify their name slightly when ordering.
- Customer Tag – Map customer tag values to a field in QuickBooks. The Rules Engine gives you the freedom to map a static value or have this be dynamic.
- Map email – Easily map the billing email to a field in QuickBooks, including the CC field.
This video demonstration describes how the Connex for QuickBooks Rules Engine works, what fields Connex can match, and best practices. For more information, please visit syncwithconnex.com.
The video below describes the best use cases for the Connex Rules Engine, and its limitations.
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. With automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. You will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks, every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?