Automation software, Sync with Connex, syncs multi-channel sales, inventory, and shipping with QuickBooks Desktop and Online. Connex easily keeps your contacts, products, orders, and payments in sync, while avoiding duplicates and eliminating errors. Plus, we make bank reconciliation a breeze! With our Match Deposit tool in play, you can forget about the headache of bank reconciliation. That’s why Connex is considered the most comprehensive automation tool on the market today.
What is purpose of the match deposit tool?
The Connex Match Deposit tool will save you hundreds of hours of manual data entry. The tool alleviates the burden of hand matching each sale to the payout by automatically downloading the payout from the payment processor, matching the sales, and recording the fees. You can even choose to sync a summary transaction, based on a payout.
Some key features of the Match Deposit tool:
- Automate the process of matching deposits, saving time and money
- Eliminate human data entry errors
- Help detect errors or missed payments
- Manage your accounting records more efficiently
Matching Deposits is essential to success
Matching Deposits (AKA bank reconciliation) is part of life for a small business owner. Simply put, it’s how you verify your business accounting numbers are accurate. Think of it as a fail-safe way for making sure your accounting records never get out of control.
When your balance sheet and your bank match, you can feel good about your business health. Let’s review some convincing reasons why matching deposits is essential to your success.
- Business truth – Your records should reflect reality. If your bank account and books don’t match, you risk spending money you don’t have or holding money you should invest.
- Track cash – Managing cash flow helps track how you collect and spend money. Reconciling allows you to see the timeline. You need to know when the money is in the bank.
- Detect fraud – Reconciling will never prevent fraud but it will allow you to see when it occurred. When you compare bank deposits with your accounting records, discrepancies are revealed.
- Detect bank errors – Although rare, banks sometimes make mistakes. Reconciling helps highlight these errors.
- Prevent Administrative Problems – Reconciling can help identify existing administrative issues. Evaluating how you handle cash flow and accounts receivable can lead to positive changes in record-keeping.
Benefits of Automating Bank Reconciliation
It’s no secret that finding ways to automate repetitive tasks, like manually matching sales, is a must to stay competitive in today’s market. Reducing tedious tasks and outsourcing to software not only frees up valuable time, but saves money and reduces burnout. Connex can help your business boost production and increase profitability by streamlining your workflows. Here are some key benefits of the Match Deposit tool:
- Reduce company resources – Skilled employees should not be performing repetitive administration task if there are other options.
- Improved visibility of cash flow – Automating allows you to reconcile more often, so you have a more accurate idea of available cash.
- Increase financial control and reduce risk – Removing human intervention from the process reduces the potential for fraud.
- Eradication of errors – Mistakes are inevitable when done by hand.
- Reliable and consistent – Consistently perform regardless of business volume.
But, don’t take our word for it! We think our customers say it best. Read the case studies below and learn how our customers are crediting the Connex Match Deposit tool with eliminating hundreds of hours of manual data entry and helping their business grow.
When Animal Matters owners, Scott Avera and Nancy Kline, saw a surge in their sales, they wondered how they could sync all their orders from Shopify and ShipStation to QuickBooks Enterprise. They credit the Match Deposit tool with saving their company 5-10 hours a week.
“The features in Connex are phenomenal and superior to every solution. The Deposit Match tool blew me away. Now, I can’t even imagine entering orders from Shopify by hand. Before, we used to cut and paste orders into emails and send them over to the fulfillment team. Now Connex automatically syncs ShipStation with QuickBooks for us, and it saves us at least 2 hours a day.”
Connex customer, Keith Hardisty at Rubio Monocoat, eliminated hours of manual work. Using our advanced features and functionalities, like the Match Deposit Tool, they no longer needed to worry about their accounting being incorrect or delaying in QuickBooks.
“Integrating our accounting with our shipping solu- tion for B2B orders in QuickBooks Desktop was a breeze with the Connex tool. The Match Deposit tool was a bonus in the accounting department. Saving so many hours per week!”
First Scout creates outstanding recruitment films for college-bound student athletes. To get to the next level, they needed Connex’s automation to match deposits between Stripe and QuickBooks. In just one year, they saved hundreds of hours of manual data entry and almost doubled their revenue.
“We love Connex be- cause it’s very hands-off. Matching deposits is a huge fea- ture, and being able to do this properly is amazing! Financial visi- bility is incredibly im- portant for us as a small business and being able to see this in real-time is a bonus. We plan on using Connex for years to come while we grow our business!”
Want to learn more? Watch the video below for a detailed look at the Match Deposit tool by Connex.
See the match deposit tool in action with this demo video, produced by Sync with Connex CEO & Founder Joseph Anderson. Our dynamic, user-friendly solution allows you to quickly and accurately record your data for effortless bookkeeping.
In the video he covers:
- Prerequisites to use our deposit matching tool
- How our automatic deposit matching tool works
- How you can set up the deposit matching tool for your accounts
Is Connex the Right Tool To Sync Your eCommerce store with QuickBooks?
Most of our customers sell on multiple eCommerce channels, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and ShipStation, just to name a few.
They want to grow their business, and value up-to-date accurate accounting so they can better serve their customers. Above all, they know a key component to growth is to track business expenses for better forecasting. As a result, with automated sales syncing to QuickBooks, they can feel confident they have the information they need to make important business decisions.
Why Our Customers Choose Sync with Connex
- Developed specifically eCommerce business owners.
- You can scale your business by automatically syncing sales & inventory from multiple eCommerce platforms to QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- You don’t have to spend your resources manually entering sales, inventory, and customers into your website and QuickBooks accounts.
Recommended by Intuit itself, Connex for QuickBooks will give you peace of mind that your inventory will be updated. Moreover, you will be free of the frustration of oversells and missed items.
- When your inventory is up-to-date, you can achieve higher customer satisfaction, leading to more positive reviews, and increased sales.
- For phone orders, we can sync sales from QuickBooks to your shipping solution.
- If you sell on multiple channels, you can simplify by using our solution instead of multiple tools.
- Connex integrates QuickBooks with all major e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and e-commerce shipping solutions such as Shipworks, Ordoro, and Shipping Easy.
How can you decide whether Connex is right for your business?
During this introductory call, you will discover how Connex can help you to:
- Eliminate manual data entry into QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop
- Automatically update your inventory and prevent oversells and refunds
- Manage sales from multiple channels in one app
- Connect your shipping solutions to QuickBooks
- Have accurate financial information in your QuickBooks, every day
Are you unsure whether Connex is right for your business?